We want to show you guys some fun, creative methods of self care when you just need time for yourself. The solution? A long, hot bath with a cocktail, but not just any cocktail.. a BATH cocktail!
After introducing it to Instagram and Facebook, the mixing and matching of fragrances and products became a hit! So we figured, why not create a blog series to share some of our successful combinations! Here goes our first “Bath Cocktail” post. We bring you….
Being that it is summer time (if you haven't noticed), I opted to go with a tropical fragranced Bath Cocktail! This cocktail is FILLED with the sweet scent of coconut to bring you all those beachy vibes, with hints of mango, & bergamot, lemon, and lime essential oils. This bath cocktail was SOOO good, both my mom & I had to use it! (good thing she did, because her pictures came out way better then mine)
Creating the Cocktail - Step by Step
1. Fill your bath tub with nice, warm water.
2. While your water is running, add in your bubble bar. You can use half or the whole bar depending on how you like your bubbles (more of the bar, more bubbles).
3. Now that you have bubbles, throw in your bath bomb, same as the bubble bar, you can half it or use the whole thing!
4. Throw in your shower bomb
5. Sit back, relax, and drift away to a tropical oasis
Products used to create blend : Coconut Mango bubble bar, Key West Dreamin’ bath bomb, Yoga Sunrise shower bomb.